Tuesday 3 September 2013

Mahesh Babu latest movie news – Sonam Kapoor interested to play with Tollywood Super Star Mahesh


Bollywood cute teen actress Sonam Kapoor came to Hyderabad recently to inaugurate the jeweler shop.  She said to media that “even though good opportunities has come to me from Tollywood, I could not commit any opportunity due to language problem” and “my favorite star in Tollywood is Super Star Mahesh Babu, if I get an opportunity to act with him, I will not lose that opportunity” she expressed.

“Mahesh Babu is not only best actor, but also he is a handsome guy.  I have converted as a big fan to him, as watching his movies.  I had few big offers from Tollywood, but I don’t took any, due to language and nativity problem.  But, if Mahesh will give a chance to pair with him in the movie, I will not lose that offer” she added.

This hot beauty entered in Bollywood with ‘Raanjana’ movie and at present she had three hindi movies on her hand.


Tags:  sonam kapur hot pics, prince, maheshbabu, 1 nenokkadine, 1, Mahesh, tollywood, latest movie news.

No comments:

Post a Comment